Swansea vs Birmingham Predictions
Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Championship, we predict an 57.1% chance of Home Win. We also predict a 71.4% chance that Swansea will score, and a 28.6% chance that Birmingham will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).
Swansea vs Birmingham Head to Head
In the head to head battle, Swansea and Birmingham have met 2 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Championship, with Swansea winning 50% of home matches, with 9 goals being scored in 2 matches.
Swansea won their last English Championship home game with a 1-0 victory against Brentford and have now won 60% of their last 5 English Championship home matches.
Birmingham lost their last English Championship away game with a 2-0 lose against Preston and have now won 0% of their last 5 English Championship away matches.
TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon there will be goals in this game. Tipping plus 2.5 goals.
Match Data is based on Swansea at home and Birmingham away from home.