Barnsley vs Cardiff Prediction
Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Championship, we predict an 50.0% chance of Away Win. We also predict a 37.5% chance that Barnsley will score, and a 62.5% chance that Cardiff will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).
Barnsley vs Cardiff Head to Head
In the head to head battle, Barnsley and Cardiff have met 3 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Championship, with Barnsley winning 0% of home matches, with 3 goals being scored in 3 matches.
Barnsley lost their last English Championship home game with a 0-2 lose against Swansea and have now won 60% of their last 5 English Championship home matches.
Cardiff lost their last English Championship away game with a 2-1 lose against Wycombe and have now won 40% of their last 5 English Championship away matches.
TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.
Match Data is based on Barnsley at home and Cardiff away from home.