Predictions

Match Result

  • Home Win
  • 45.0%
  • Good Tip
  • Unibet
  • £10 ⥂ £16.00 + Offer
  • Bet365
  • £10 ⥂ £15.50 + Offer

Both Teams To Score

  • BTTS No
  • 60%
  • Good Tip
  • Bet365
  • £10 ⥂ £19.50 + Offer

Correct Score

  • 1-0
  • 8.25%
  • Good Tip
  • Bet365
  • £10 ⥂ £75.00 + Offer
Key Stat

Key Stat

There has been an average of 2.7 goals scored per game over the last 5 matches in the Bundesliga where Bayer Leverkusen have been at home, and Augsburg have been away.

Current Form

Last 5 Results

Bayer Leverkusen
Augsburg

Home

Away

2
Won
2
1
Drawn
2
2
Lost
1
8
Scored
5
10
Conceded
4
1
Clean Sheets
1
3.6

AVG Goals Per Game

1.8

AVG Goals Per Game

Head-To-Head (H2H)

Last 5 Encounters

Bayer Leverkusen
Augsburg

Home

Away

2
Won
0
3
Drawn
3
0
Lost
2
4
Scored
1
1
Conceded
4
4
Clean Sheets
0
Sun 23rd February 2020
Bayer Leverkusen
2-0
Augsburg
Sat 8th December 2018
Bayer Leverkusen
1-0
Augsburg
Sat 31st March 2018
Bayer Leverkusen
0-0
Augsburg
Wed 21st September 2016
Bayer Leverkusen
0-0
Augsburg
Sun 4th October 2015
Bayer Leverkusen
1-1
Augsburg
1

AVG Goals Per Game

Sports Offers

Bet365 - Up to £100 in Bet Credits Bet365 rating 5.0

Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Claim £100

Min deposit £5/€5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

1XBet - First Deposit Bonus Up To €100 1XBet rating 4.5

First Deposit Bonus Up To €100

Claim €100

T&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble Responsibly.

Unibet - Bet £10 Get £40 Unibet rating 4.5

Bet £10 Get £40

Claim £40

New Customers only - £10 minimum deposit using promo code RACING - First bet must be placed on any market - Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply

888 - Bet £10 Get £40 888 rating 4.0

Bet £10 Get £40

Claim £40

New Customers only - £10 minimum deposit using promo code "Football" - First bet must be placed on any market - Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General deposit method & withdrawal restrictions apply & Full T&C’s apply T&Cs apply

Coral - Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets Coral rating 4.0

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

Claim £30

18+. UK+IRE only. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first bet £10 a odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 7 days. Free bet stake not returned. 18+ T&Cs Apply.

Ladbrokes - Bet £5 Get £20 Ladbrokes rating 4.0

Bet £5 Get £20

Claim £20

18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.

William Hill - Bet £10 get £30 William Hill rating 3.5

Bet £10 get £30

Claim £30

New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the win part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.

Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg Prediction

Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the Bundesliga, we predict an 45.0% chance of Home Win. We also predict a 80.0% chance that Bayer Leverkusen will score, and a 40.0% chance that Augsburg will score, givings a combined 60% chance of both teams to score (btts).

Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg Head to Head

In the head to head battle, Bayer Leverkusen and Augsburg have met 5 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the Bundesliga, with Bayer Leverkusen winning 40% of home matches, with 5 goals being scored in 5 matches.

Bayer Leverkusen drew their last Bundesliga home game with a 1-1 draw against Rb Leipzig and have now won 40% of their last 5 Bundesliga home matches.

Augsburg drew their last Bundesliga away game with a 0-0 draw against Wolfsburg and have now won 40% of their last 5 Bundesliga away matches.

TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.

Match Data is based on Bayer Leverkusen at home and Augsburg away from home.

When the fun stops STOP

We use cookies to help give you the best possible experience.

CLOSE