3d 22h 50m

Predictions

Register
Unlock Tips

Unlock Tips

  • TBC
  • Bet365
  • TBC
Register
Unlock Tips

Unlock Tips

  • TBC
  • Bet365
  • TBC

Current Form

Last 5 Results

Bristol City
Blackpool

Home

Away

0
Won
3
1
Drawn
1
4
Lost
1
3
Scored
9
10
Conceded
3
1
Clean Sheets
3
2.6

AVG Goals Per Game

2.4

AVG Goals Per Game

Sign Up Offer

betway - Exclusive Welcome Offer betway rating 5.0

Exclusive Welcome Offer

Claim Now

18+. Gamble Responsibly. T&Cs apply.

betwinner - 100% Deposit Match betwinner rating 5.0

100% Deposit Match

Claim Now

18+. Gamble Responsibly. T&Cs apply.

bet365 - Up to £100 in Bet Credits bet365 rating 5.0

Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Claim Now

New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Strategy Tips

Register

#1

When a new manager is appointed that team will likely win or draw their first game. Players perform to try and impress the new manager.
Register

#2

If you are going through a bad patch, have a week off from betting. It will help reset your mind.

Bristol City vs Blackpool Prediction

Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Championship, we predict an 40.0% chance of Blackpool Win. We also predict a 20.0% chance that Bristol City will score, and a 60.0% chance that Blackpool will score, givings a combined 40% chance of both teams to score (btts).

Bristol City vs Blackpool Head to Head

Bristol City lost their last English Championship home game with a 1-3 lose against Brentford and have now won 0% of their last 5 English Championship home matches.

Blackpool won their last English League One away game with a 0-3 victory against Oxford and have now won 60% of their last 5 English Championship away matches.

TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.

Match Data is based on Bristol City at home and Blackpool away from home.

When the fun stops STOP

We use cookies to help give you the best possible experience.

close