Derby vs Bournemouth Prediction
Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Championship, we predict an 42.9% chance of Home Win. We also predict a 57.1% chance that Derby will score, and a 42.9% chance that Bournemouth will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).
Derby vs Bournemouth Head to Head
In the head to head battle, Derby and Bournemouth have met 2 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Championship, with Derby winning 100% of home matches, with 3 goals being scored in 2 matches.
Derby lost their last English Championship home game with a 0-1 lose against Rotherham and have now won 20% of their last 5 English Championship home matches.
Bournemouth won their last English Championship away game with a 0-1 victory against Stoke and have now won 40% of their last 5 English Championship away matches.
TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.
Match Data is based on Derby at home and Bournemouth away from home.