9d 19h 31m

Predictions

Unlock Tips

Unlock Tips

  • TBC
  • bet365
  • TBC
Bet365
Unlock Tips

Unlock Tips

  • TBC
  • bet365
  • TBC
Bet365
Unlock Tips

Unlock Tips

  • TBC
  • bet365
  • TBC
Bet365

Current Form

Last 5 Results

Leeds
Man Utd

Home

Away

3
Won
2
1
Drawn
3
1
Lost
0
7
Scored
6
2
Conceded
2
3
Clean Sheets
1
1.8

AVG Goals Per Game

1.6

AVG Goals Per Game

Sports Offer

bet365 - Up to €100 in Bet Credit bet365 rating 5.0

Up to €100 in Bet Credit

Claim Now

New customers only. Min deposit €5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Leeds vs Man Utd Prediction

Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Premier League, we predict an 50.0% chance of Leeds Win. We also predict a 60.0% chance that Leeds will score, and a 40.0% chance that Man Utd will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).

Leeds vs Man Utd Head to Head

Leeds won their last English Premier League home game with a 2-1 victory against Sheffield United and have now won 60% of their last 5 English Premier League home matches.

Man Utd won their last English Premier League away game with a 1-3 victory against Tottenham and have now won 40% of their last 5 English Premier League away matches.

TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.

Match Data is based on Leeds at home and Man Utd away from home.

When the fun stops STOP

We use cookies to help give you the best possible experience.

close