Liverpool vs Fulham Prediction
Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Premier League, we predict an 35.7% chance of Away Win. We also predict a 42.9% chance that Liverpool will score, and a 57.1% chance that Fulham will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).
Liverpool vs Fulham Head to Head
In the head to head battle, Liverpool and Fulham have met 2 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Premier League, with Liverpool winning 100% of home matches, with 6 goals being scored in 2 matches.
Liverpool lost their last English Premier League home game with a 0-2 lose against Everton and have now won 0% of their last 5 English Premier League home matches.
Fulham drew their last English Premier League away game with a 1-1 draw against Burnley and have now won 20% of their last 5 English Premier League away matches.
TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.
Match Data is based on Liverpool at home and Fulham away from home.