Key Stat

Key Stat

There has been an average of 3.2 goals scored per game over the last 5 matches in the English League One where Portsmouth have been at home, and Sunderland have been away.

Current Form

Last 5 Results

Portsmouth
Sunderland

Home

Away

2
Won
2
1
Drawn
1
2
Lost
2
8
Scored
8
8
Conceded
8
2
Clean Sheets
1
3.2

AVG Goals Per Game

3.2

AVG Goals Per Game

Head-To-Head (H2H)

Last 5 Encounters

Portsmouth
Sunderland

Home

Away

3
Won
1
1
Drawn
1
1
Lost
3
9
Scored
3
3
Conceded
9
3
Clean Sheets
1
Sat 2nd October 2021
Portsmouth
4-0
Sunderland
Tue 9th March 2021
Portsmouth
0-2
Sunderland
Sat 1st February 2020
Portsmouth
2-0
Sunderland
Thu 16th May 2019
Portsmouth
0-0
Sunderland
Sat 22nd December 2018
Portsmouth
3-1
Sunderland
2.4

AVG Goals Per Game

Strategy Tips

Subscribe

Schedule

Check both teams fixture schedule. If one team has two extra days rest that will impact the starting line up and result.
Subscribe

Chance

Analysts believe that on average 22% of a football fixtures result is based on chance, and 78% is based on team ability aand tactics.

Portsmouth vs Sunderland Prediction

There are currently no predictions available for Portsmouth vs Sunderland.

Portsmouth vs Sunderland Head to Head

In the head to head battle, Portsmouth and Sunderland have met 5 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English League One, with Portsmouth winning 60% of home matches, with 12 goals being scored in 5 matches.

Portsmouth lost their last English League One home game with a 0-4 lose against Ipswich and have now won 40% of their last 5 English League One home matches.

Sunderland won their last English League One away game with a 0-4 victory against Crewe and have now won 40% of their last 5 English League One away matches.

TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon there will be goals in this game. Tipping plus 2.5 goals.

Match Data is based on Portsmouth at home and Sunderland away from home.

When the fun stops STOP

We use cookies to help give you the best possible experience.

close