Wolves vs Crystal Palace Prediction
Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Premier League, we predict an 64.3% chance of Home Win. We also predict a 71.4% chance that Wolves will score, and a 28.6% chance that Crystal Palace will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).
Wolves vs Crystal Palace Head to Head
In the head to head battle, Wolves and Crystal Palace have met 2 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Premier League, with Wolves winning 50% of home matches, with 4 goals being scored in 2 matches.
Wolves drew their last English Premier League home game with a 1-1 draw against Newcastle and have now won 60% of their last 5 English Premier League home matches.
Crystal Palace won their last English Premier League away game with a 1-2 victory against Fulham and have now won 40% of their last 5 English Premier League away matches.
TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.
Match Data is based on Wolves at home and Crystal Palace away from home.